Most homes all over the world rely on a great plumbing system. Your water supply relies on it to provide water in your bathroom, kitchen and other places in the house. Waste management system also relies on the plumbing system to flow from the house to the drainage system. For certain cities, houses are being supplied with fuel through a plumbing system. Among these, home owners rely on the gas company for the gas plumbing system due to the risk involved. As for the rest of the plumbing systems including the water and waste, it is managed by the home owner. What are the things you need to have for your plumbing system?
1. Master Plunger – Plunger is considered the most popular plumbing tools every household has to fix toilet clogs. It provides suction which allows the water to remove the clog and push through the plumbing. The plungers available in the market are usually the regular and master plunger. Regular plunger are cheaper but master plunger provides maximum suction.
2. Auger Used for Toilets – Another term for auger is a snake. Auger are used either in the toilet or the sink. The toilet auger is usually a long and flexible metal coil which can help unclog the pipe which a plunger cannot. You can get the manual toilet auger or the electric model which most toilet repairmen use.
3. Sink Auger – Just like toilet auger, sink auger are used to unclog the plumbing mainly the sink. A machine gun drum like auger is the most common design for sink augers. You cannot use this auger for toilets but it is the perfect auger for sinks.
4. Certain Shop Vacuums – Vacuum might be commonly used for carpets and floor cleaning. However, advanced shop vacuums have an attachment specifically designed for sink and drains. It is a lot easier to remove the hair as well as various particles inside the sink and the pipes with the help of a shop vacuum.
5. Local Plumber – If you are inexperienced and do not want to make a mess when doing maintenance and repair on your plumbing system, hiring a local plumber is the best solution. This way, you are free from the disgusting task of cleaning the plumbing system. Plumbing maintenance and repair will also take a lot of effort and time which a lot of people cannot afford to have. The plumbing service company has all the necessary plumbing tools along with an expert personnel to ensure fast and efficient plumbing maintenance and repair. This also saves you money since you no longer need to purchase different plumbing tools which are expensive and not frequently used. With a local plumber, you will have your plumbing system working in no time.
If you want to live comfortably, keep your plumbing system in great working condition all the time.